Those who dwell at the ends of the earth are in awe at your signs. You make the going out of the morning and the evening to shout for joy.
Our Women in the Window International training team is traveling to North Africa to join our Middle Eastern partner in encouraging and empowering local Christian women to proclaim God’s goodness to those in their sphere of influence so that those who ‘dwell at the ends of the earth’ will be able to shout for joy at the good news of God’s salvation.
Travel and Training Itinerary:
- May 24 Team departs U.S. for North Africa
- May 25 Arrive in capital, travel an hour to training site
- May 26-28 WiW inductive narrative Bible study and training for Women’s Health and Wellness
- May 28 Team members debrief with ministry partner
- May 29-30 WIW team travels to capital
- May 31 Team departs North Africa for our journey home
Please pray for:
- Safe and uneventful travel, endurance for the long flight and quick recovery from jet-lag.
- Safety, health and security for all involved.
- Distinct awareness of His Presence with us each step along the way.
- Unity with our team and our Middle Eastern ministry partner.
- Sweet fellowship and unity among the 25 women leaders who will be attending the trainings from different areas of the country.
- Our lesson preparation and our translators during the training. We will be teaching Healthcare lessons that will cover women’s physical health with a strong emphasis on our God-given identity as women.
- The women to learn more about their bodies and to see and understand their great value and worth because they are made in the image of God.
- WIW Inductive Bible Study on the story of the bleeding woman in Mark chapter 5. Jesus actually called her, “Daughter.” Now that’s something to shout about!
- The women to be equipped to share what they learn with others in their communities as they are sent out to multiply this training.
- Our local partners to feel encouraged, refreshed, blessed, and empowered to continue the work they do in the region.
Thank you for your continued prayerful support of our ministry.
Praise is due to you, O God, in Zion.