With another New Year underway, in 2015 we hope that you will experience a fresh beginning in your life of prayer as you find yourself often at the feet of Jesus. We truly covet your prayers for our ministry and the women we serve. Our hearts are full of gratitude because your faithful prayers help us to equip and empower women in the 10/40 Window to replace poverty and injustice with dignity and purpose in Christ. May God’s richest blessings flow from your prayers into their lives, and may you be refreshed by God Himself as you pray.
His and yours,
January/February Prayer Guide
Mondays: Ministry Partners
- Pray for our ministry partners and women leaders that God will strengthen them in the power of His Spirit, that they will be rooted and grounded in love, and that they will experientially know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge. (Ephesians 3:14-19)
- Pray that the Lord will grant them the desires of their hearts and fulfill their purposes. (Psalm 20:4)
- Pray that they will prosper and be in good health, even as their souls prosper. (3 John 2)
- Pray for the women they are ministering to in their nations, that they will be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth, as this is God’s desire for all people. (1 Timothy 2:4)
- Praise God for Kim and Jessica’s commitment to advancing His Kingdom through prayer and serving the Lord through Women in the Window. (Acts 6:4)
- Pray that they and their families may be abundantly blessed for their obedience and faithfulness. (Deuteronomy 28:2-4)
- Pray for wisdom in making decisions. (James 1:5)
- Pray that they will not become weary in well doing. (Galatians 6:9)
Wednesdays: Trips and Trainings
- Praise God for the opportunities for ministry through our 5 upcoming trainings in January and February. (Psalm 135:1-2)
- Pray for meetings with women leaders from North Africa and the Middle East January 26-February 3. We will provide trauma counseling workshops. Ask the Lord to bring good news to the afflicted, bind up the brokenhearted, and set captives free. (Isaiah 61:1)
- Pray for trainings in South Asia February 2-9, which will include Women in the Window inductive Bible study, Community Health Evangelism, and Image of Hope training for those who are agents of Christ’s love and power, equipping women to overcome oppression and gain a deeper understanding of their value and dignity through God’s Word. Ask that they may be glad, rejoice, and dwell securely in Christ. (Psalm 16:8-9)
- Pray for biblical leadership training in Europe February 24-March 1, which will impact women from North Africa and the Middle East. Pray that this training will produce women who can unashamedly and accurately present God’s Word of truth. (2 Timothy 2:15)
- Pray for trip preparations, safety, good health, and timely arrival of luggage and training materials. Pray that all will be done in accordance with the Lord’s will, who is blameless, perfect, and a shield to all who take refuge in Him. (Psalm 18:30)
Thursdays: Volunteers and Supporters
- Please pray for the volunteers and supporters who love and serve with this ministry that the favor of God will rest upon them and establish the works of their hands. (Psalm 90:17)
- Pray for the Board to be clearly led and prosper in every decision. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
- Pray that the First Friday Prayer and Fast gatherings will grow in number, but most of all in depth and fervent prayer that avails much. (James 5:16)
Fridays: Events and Fundraising
- Pray for our inaugural Spring Luncheon, to be held on March 11th at The Beach Club in Palm Beach.
- Praise God that our Spring Luncheon has been fully underwritten, so that all proceeds from the Luncheon will go directly to support the ministry. (Psalm 34:1-2)
- Pray for our speaker to arrive safely, fully prepared to give an anointed and inspiring talk from the Lord that moves our hearts to fulfill His purposes. (Proverbs 16:9)
- Pray for our guests to be excited and eager to pray, give, and get involved.
- Pray for good coverage through the media and for many volunteers to help.
- Pray that God will be glorified in every aspect of the Spring Luncheon. (Matthew 5:16)
- Praise God for generous year-end giving that enables us to serve many women.
- Praise God for the abundant blessings that He pours out on Women in the Window!