“But the lovingkindness of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear (revere) Him and His righteousness (faithfulness to His gracious promises) to children’s children” Psalm 103:17 NASB
Breaking News—Our God is always faithful, constantly, and consistently good, and incredibly powerful. Beyond all comprehension and above all expectations, God can be trusted to do immeasurably more than we ask, think, or even imagine (Ephesians 3:20). And that promise includes a bonus found in the next verse, v. 21, “to all generations forever and ever. Amen.”
Now that is not only BREAKING news, it is BREAKING GOOD news, especially in a time consistently marked by bad news. So, I invite you to take great JOY in recounting His faithfulness to His gracious promises (see Psalm 103:17 above). And not only that, but just how amazing is it that His faithfulness includes our children’s children – extending to all generations.
What else is newsworthy at Women in the Window International? We are happy you asked. Here are a few inspiring updates of WiW at work in Africa, Asia and the Middle East:
- We are making progress, but your help is greatly needed for our ministry partners to develop their own small businesses: Transformational Partnership Exchange: Soap-making Project across Africa
- Please join our prayer team for the first WiW in person trip to ASIA since 2019, as we train women leaders from Bangladesh, Nepal and India!
- Essentials Bible study training in the Middle East this Fall: Jordan, Egypt, and Lebanon, PLUS Farsi speaking group in Finland receives 50+ copies of Essentials for Bible study. You can study along with them!
~~AND ~~ Here are some excellent ways you can help support this work:
- Help us Name our Monthly Donors Campaign! So far we have received at least a dozen suitable names. But it’s not too late to submit another name and if your Monthly Donor name is chosen, win an international wallet. We thought that would be a suitable prize to highlight donors 😉!
- WiW is a “prayer-driven” ministry. We literally pray about every decision and pray over every nation, every ministry partner and each volunteer. Speaking of prayer, each year we host an Annual Night of Prayer, this year on Friday, September 23rd— Join our staff, servant leaders and special guest, Rochelle Holmes who will lead praise and prayer on keyboard PLUS PBAU Dance Ensemble in the Sanctuary of the Church in the Gardens, as we pray around the world in an hour, followed by a time of fellowship.
We hope to see you there!
What a JOY it is to serve our GOOD God together with you,
Women in the Window International monthly donors ROCK ! We are so grateful for those who give monthly to build a strong foundation for the work we do replacing poverty and injustice with dignity and purpose in Christ. We want to give this giving group a name that both honors them and invites others to join them! Help us name our monthly donor group & win an international prize. REPLY WITH YOUR IDEAS. If your name is selected, we’ll notify you on Wednesday, August 31st!