Love and faithfulness meet together; righteousness and peace kiss each other. Psalm 85:10
While love may be a “many splendored thing” from the poet’s perspective, it is the greatest of all things from God’s perspective! He clearly states the priority of love throughout His word, including these poignant passages of Scripture:
“I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness . . .” Jeremiah 31:3
“By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” John 13:35
“Love and faithfulness meet together; righteousness and peace kiss each other.” Psalm 85:10
Women in the Window International is overflowing with praise to our faithful and loving God! We invite you to rejoice with us, in the specific ways He has blessed us this past month including:
- Accreditation by the ECFA – We have met the 7 Standards of Responsible Stewardship: http://www.ecfa.org/Content/Standards
- Abundant provision during our 2nd Annual Spring Luncheon, Called to Courage. With more than 200 in attendance, we are grateful that we received $65,000 towards our goal of $80,000. Please pray with us for the remainder to be met as we seek to fulfill requests to train more than 1,000 women leaders this year.
- Last by not least, our amazing faithful WiW volunteers!!
Please join us in prayer for these upcoming WiW trainings and specific needs directly from the field:
- West Africa, May 6 to 23 in Health, WiW Inductive Bible study/leadership development, and a follow-up review in Micro-enterprise to be abundantly fruitful in the Gambia and Ghana, who also serve women in Togo and Benin.
- North Africa, May 21 to 28 in Micro-enterprise, WiW Inductive Bible study and a focus on Prevailing Prayer. These women leaders serve in predominantly Muslim nations and yet find their ministry abundantly fruitful.
- Pray for women leaders…to be strengthened and encouraged in their engagement to serve the Lord
- For the churches here and unity within and among us
- To stand and be faithful. even in the midst of all the bad news and persecution in the Arab world
- Pray for many, many poor people here. . . they are going to die with hunger, no food, the food is there but no money to buy, yesterday two children die with hunger
- Pray for the Women of the Good News, many need to go and look for food for their families
- Pray for teenage girls in times of strife, war and poverty
- Pray for peace
- Government policies to be pro Kingdom in spite of government push back.
- The team is slowly recovering from the rains and floods in south India! Pray that they are able to bounce back to their regular routine after work was halted for months.
- Pray for women who are most affected – to sense the loving touch of God and the weight of His love in such a time as this.
Thank you for joining us in prayer, and for your loving support of this ministry. May God richly bless you and demonstrate His love for you! “These three remain, faith, hope and love, but the greatest of these is love.” 1 Corinthians 13:13