The devotion of the Nepalese women leaders is strong and beautiful. Kim and Jackie are so inspired by their diligence in pursuing Christ! Please pray for the Nepalese women’s ability to study and understand the Bible for themselves and to pass on the teaching to others. And for them to be courageous in taking the next step God has for them! As the Nepal training continues, another WiW team is preparing to head out to the Middle East.
Last fall, a team from Women in the Window International had the privilege of traveling to the Middle East to equip 25 women leaders from our Partner ministry in Women’s Cycle of Life Health training. This training brought a new dimension to the ministries of these women leaders. Our mutual decision was to go deeper with this vibrant and committed group of women leaders. During 2016, they met as a group to follow up and demonstrate the Inductive Bible study method to other women leaders who were not able to attend the workshop.
We are blessed that we have been invited to return this November to lead a training in Biblical, Christ-centered leadership for 35 of their women leaders working in 5 other countries of North Africa and the Middle East.
This training is designed to assist them in developing leadership abilities that reflect the grace and humility of our Lord. We will also include our Women in the Window Inductive Bible study as one of the distinctives of every training. Together they will examine the life of Deborah, and discover how they can apply timeless truths from her life to theirs and to the lives of women they lead, teach, mentor, and train.
Our itinerary and specific requests are below:
Amgad Wahba, Team Leader
Travel and Training Itinerary
Team members have differing, personal travel schedules and challenges, so we ask for prayer coverage for us all, as we travel, meet and travel again.
November 6 Team departs US for the Middle East
November 7-8 Rest and refreshment in the Middle East
November 9 Travel to conference location
November 9-12 Conduct workshop
November 13-15 Refreshment and rest in the Middle East
November 16 Return to US
We present the following requests, and ask you to please pray:
“Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given to you, just as I promised to Moses; be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:3, 9
Pray that our response will be: “All that you have commanded us we will do and wherever you send us we will go.” Joshua 1:16
Pray that our God will supply all our needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
Pray that we will present ourselves to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed; rightly handling the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15
- Please pray that our WiW team will equip and encourage the women who attend to build their lives on the principles of God’s Word so that they can withstand any challenge and that the leadership principles we will present will meet their needs as they grow in their abilities to lead others.
- All final preparations for the conference, training, and travel will come together.
- Safe travel, good health and stamina for our team and the women who will be coming from other countries.
- Provision and protection for our team and the women leaders and for our homes, families, and loved ones while we are away.
- That our words will be encouraging and uplifting and that we will present the Word of God with respect and accuracy.
- Our relationship with our Partner ministry will continue to grow so that we achieve far more together in North Africa and the Middle East than we ever could alone.
Thank you so much for your vital role as a prayer partner of this team. Stay tuned for updates from the field!
With love and joy in Christ,
Amgad, Marilyn and Ila