We are especially grateful that we can bring all of our requests, both small and large, to the Lord in prayer. We invite you to support our ministry through your fervent prayers for us and the women in the 10/40 Window by using the topical prayer guide below.
And remember, we are praying for you, too: “I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy…” (Philippians 1:3-4).
December/January Prayer Guide
Mondays: Ministry Partners
- Praise God for the prayers of blessing we received from some of our overseas ministry partners as we celebrated our one-year anniversary on December 1!
- “On this path of service and obedience, may God shower His blessings upon you and continue to fill you with His love and strength.” (“O” in Algeria)
- “The Lord will likewise prosper this ministry so that it will grow from strength to strength and spread its wings to the farthest corners of the earth that many women will be reached and lifted both spiritually and physically.” (“B” in Kenya)
- Praise God for additional answered prayers as we lift up our partners. From “S” in Nepal: “Because of your prayers I am being more energetic to serve Him by serving His daughters in the 10/40 Window.” (Psalm 118:21)
- Please continue to pray for God’s protection for our ministry partners and their families as they dwell safely in the shelter of the Most High. (Psalm 91:1-4)
- Pray that God will help all our partners to do what He has called them to do. (Psalm 121:1-2)
- Pray for God’s strength and peace for His people living and working in the 10/40 Window. (Psalm 29:11)
- Pray for God’s provision of all needs: monetary, Bible study materials, proper healthcare (physical, emotional, and mental), and any other needs of our ministry partners. (Romans 8:32)
- Praise God for Kim and Jessica’s labor for God! Pray that their households will be blessed, that they will be happy, and that all will be well with them when they eat the fruit of their labor for Him. (Psalm 128:1-2)
- Pray that the Lord will lead and direct Kim as she seeks Him and awaits His guidance in making ministry decisions and developing the strategic plan for 2015-2016. (Psalm 25: 4-5)
- Pray for Kim and Jessica to find rest and renewal following a busy first year! (Philippians 4:4)
Wednesdays: Trips and Trainings
- Pray that the many details of the late January training in Malta for North African and Middle Eastern women leaders will be ordered by the LORD, and for His abundant provision. (Psalm 81:16)
- Pray for the seminar and training scheduled for February 2015 in India. Pray that God’s presence will go with the advocacy ministry leaders who attend and that they will find respite from their intense labor. (Exodus 33:14)
- Pray for the leadership development training in France in February with a focus on the Diaspora from North Africa and the Middle East. (Psalm 68:11)
Thursdays: Volunteers and Supporters
- Please continue to pray that the Lord will fill the remaining vacant Servant Leader spots with the ones He has ordained to serve, as well as faithful mission team members who are committed to do the work that God is calling them to do. (Luke 10:2)
- Pray for the Board to be led of the Lord in every decision and for one additional Board member. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
- Pray that the First Friday Prayer and Fast gatherings will gain new participants and that those who have been attending will remain diligent in faith and service with full assurance that God will remember their labor of love. (Hebrews 6:9-12)
Fridays: Events and Fundraising
- Praise God that we have confirmed our international speaker for the Spring Luncheon in March, as well as our leadership for the planning committee! (Psalm 116:1-2)
- Please continue to pray that God will provide all the volunteers needed for the luncheon planning and support the day of the event.
- Please continue to pray that the Lord will provide abundantly for the financial needs of Women in the Window International through our newsletter offering, year-end gifts, and any other way that He chooses to provide! Pray that God will increase our monthly support and bring along additional year-end gifts as the ministry continues to grow! (Philippians 4:19)