Isn’t it interesting how love actually clears our otherwise cloudy vision? That’s what we learn from the prayer passage found in Philippians 1:9-11: “And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ — to the glory and praise of God.”
And not only do we gain a clear vision, but our hearts and our desires also become more pure and in line with His will as stated in the second phrase: “…and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ.”
Wow. What precious promises are ours when we love as God’s Word instructs and pray fervently as His Spirit leads. It is our prayer that you will experience this love and that this prayer guide will help His will be done through Women in the Window International, to the glory and praise of God!
In His love and mine, too,
March & April 2015 Prayer Guide
Mondays: Ministry Partners | Philippians 1:3-8
- Our ministry partners in West Africa have requested prayers for the safe travel of all the participants in micro-enterprise training and a women’s conference this month, and that it might result in life transformations and God’s blessings upon all participants. (Prov. 3:23; Rom. 12:2; Prov. 28:20)
- Our ministry partners in North Africa have requested prayers for healing for family and church members, protection for displaced servants, and salvation for unbelievers in light of current political crises. (Ps. 6:2; Is. 41:10; Jn. 3:16)
- Our ministry partners in the Horn of Africa have requested prayer for protection and deliverance in the midst of threats of terrorist attacks, healing of family members, and rain to relieve a very severe drought. (2 Thes. 3:1-3; Jer. 17:14; Job 5:10)
- Our ministry partners in South Asia have requested prayer for healing from sickness and injuries, dedicated people to work as advocates and rescuers of sex-trafficked victims, provision for widows and orphans, safe travel for conference participants, God’s divine wisdom, guidance, and strength. (Ps. 30:2; Lk. 10:2; Ps. 68:5; Ps. 121:8; Prov. 3:5-6)
Tuesdays: Staff | 1 Corinthians 15:57-58
- Pray that Kim, Jessica, and Ariana will continue to enjoy the sweet spirit of unity as they help build His Kingdom through the ministry of Women in the Window International. They are an awesome team! (Ps. 133:1)
- Pray that the Lord will bless and protect Kim, Jessica, and Ariana, along with their families and loved ones, as they dedicate their lives to Him and the service of women in the 10/40 Window. May He give them the desires of their hearts and make all their plans succeed in His plan and perfect timing. (Psalm 20:4-5; Prov. 10:22)
Wednesdays: Trips and Trainings | Romans 1:11-12
- Praise God for the safe return of Dr. Cheryl Parker from Europe and the successful training of godly women leaders! (2 Timothy 2:2)
- Pray for effective follow-up from recent trainings and all of our ministry partners in the 10/40 Window and surrounding nations where they are displaced due to hardship and terrorism. (Proverbs 2:8)
- Pray that the Lord will provide wisdom and guidance for all the details and planning of upcoming trips to West Africa and Spain, Egypt, India, Nepal, Sudan, and all other nations as the Lord leads and provides. (James 1:5)
Thursdays: Volunteers and Supporters | Psalm 110:3
- Praise God for a new Servant Leader who has joined the Health capacity!
- Praise God for new prayer team members and volunteers who have joined the ministry in recent months, especially as a result of our recent luncheon!
- Pray that the Lord will issue an irrevocable call to additional Servant Leaders and volunteers who have a passion for seeing women in the 10/40 Window replace poverty and injustice with dignity and purpose in Christ! (Rom. 11:29)
Fridays: Events and Fundraising | Philippians 4:19; 2 Corinthians 9:15
- Praise God for over 200 guests in attendance at our inaugural Spring Luncheon on March 11th!
- Praise God for the clear message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the program, along with an excellent view of how He is at work in the Arab world to draw women, men, and children to Himself!
- Praise God for the new supporters and volunteers who have embraced the vision of Women in the Window International!
- Praise God for His faithfulness in providing much needed funds for the ministry and pray for His abundance to continue to flow to and through WiW!