“You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy.”
Have you noticed how many things in life are cyclical? Difficult circumstances seem to go around and then come around again. This is especially true for many of the women we serve in the 10/40 Window. Only when God intervenes do we see their cycles of destruction and discouragement broken and replaced.
One year ago we launched the ministry of Women in the Window International! With fervent prayer and dedication, we pressed forward as God’s instrument of hope, love, and JOY to break cycles of destruction and discouragement in the lives of women in the 10/40 Window. How is it going, you ask? We are overjoyed to report that God has helped us, and we know that He is helping us still. So far we have seen more than 700 women leaders impacted with training that equips them to replace poverty and injustice with dignity and purpose in Christ!
None of this would be possible without you — our faithful supporters! Will you help us launch the next year of Women in the Window International with even greater impact and joy? We invite you to celebrate Giving Tuesday by making a gift to Women in the Window International. Each gift helps replace cycles of destruction and despair in women’s lives as we demonstrate God’s truth found in Jeremiah 31:3: “I have loved you with an everlasting love.”
And just as importantly, we have approximately 1,000 prayer warriors who empower these women as you pray, fast, and fervently seek the face of the LORD Jesus on their behalf. Together, we serve women in more than 20 nations, and many of them are living in predominantly Muslim nations (more than 90% of the population) where women are treated as less than human. But through your prayers, we know that God is working miracles and giving them His deep comfort and JOY!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and please join us this month in praying for these requests:
- 2015 trainings have been requested and tentatively scheduled in more than 15 nations in the 10/40 Window. Please pray for God’s abundant provision with time, talent, and treasure!
- Protection from ISIS for women leaders and families, specifically their attempts to recruit their young adult children
- Start-up of small businesses and women’s centers in several North African communities
And praise God with us for these extraordinary answers to prayer:
- Our wonderful Evening in the Courtyard event in November had 125 people in attendance, more than 40 of whom were new to Women in the Window International
- More than 40 faithful volunteers who serve in a variety of ministry capacities, both here in the USA and in the 10/40 Window
- Several churches who are faithful prayer partners and supporters
If you would like to know more about how you can support us personally and through your church, this is a wonderful time of the year to do just that! We are happy to provide all the information you need!
PLUS, if you are interested in participating in a Women in the Window Bible study training in West Palm Beach on Saturday, December 13th, please contact our office at 561-249-5377 or email JessicaD@womeninthewindow-intl.org to let us know that you will participate.
May you and your family experience the JOY of Christmas like never before!
Yours because I’m His,