If you could sit before God this very day, there would undoubtedly be many questions that you would like to ask Him. Questions about your family and other loved ones. Questions about those who suffer in this world so needlessly and those who persecute them so unashamedly. But most of all, at the end of the day, I believe that you, and any of us who seek God in prayer, would simply sit before Him in awe and with a heart full of both love and wonder. And God welcomes us there. You see, there is nothing more important to God than prayer in the life of His children. Prayer is the force that releases the very power of God in this world where it so needed today, and prayer is the force that changes us, too!
Leonard Ravenhill said this: “A man may study because his brain is hungry for knowledge, even Bible knowledge. But he prays because his soul is hungry for God.”
Such hunger for God is a gift, and a gift that will always be met with a beautiful reward. God promises that as we seek Him, we will find Him (Jeremiah 29:13, Matthew 5:6)! I invite you to sit before God, hunger and thirst after Him and His righteousness today, and watch how God responds to your hunger.
In 2015 we hope that you will experience a fresh beginning in your life of prayer. We covet your prayers for our ministry and the women we serve throughout the 10/40 Window. May God’s richest blessings flow from your prayers into their lives, and may you be refreshed by God Himself as you pray…
Three teams of women are preparing to travel in January and February to provide trainings for women leaders from throughout the Arab world and South Asia as follows. Praise God with us for these open doors and pray for abundant provision to meet these needs and specific requests:
- For the women leaders from the 10/40 Window who will be attending. The women are primarily from North Africa and the Middle East, as well as South Asia including various parts of India!
- For wisdom in preparation. We desire our teaching to be in line with 2 Timothy 2:2, so that these women will be equipped to teach others what they have learned wherever they are, both reproducing and multiplying their learning with excellence and joy!
- For safety and God’s provision for travel to the nations where we are serving, and for the women leaders who will meet with us on “friendlier soil” than the Muslim world.
- For God’s Word to be living and active, sharper than a two-edged sword, and transform us all as we lay claim to its intended purposes unique to each woman’s needs in preparation and practice.
- Abundant financial provision for the trainings and operations as we replace poverty and injustice with dignity and purpose in Christ for women throughout the 10/40 Window!
May 2015 find you often at the feet of our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, seeking and finding Him faithful.
His and Yours,