Greetings from the deserts of North Africa, where we have concluded our first day of Women’s Cycle of Life health training with our ministry partner, AWEMA. We have 28 women from 4 different countries from North Africa and the Middle East. They are active in youth ministry, Bible study, women’s ministry, refugee outreach, and church planting.
Our opening sessions were lively and enthusiastic! We were told afterward that they felt energized, even after a long day of travel. Our small group work yielded amazing answers to the question of how to achieve peace and harmony with, and through, God. Tomorrow we will begin our Inductive Bible study of Lydia and pray that they enjoy the study as much as they did our opening exercises.
- Comfortable and cool sleeping quarters (the temperature here is in the 90’s!)
- Excellent facilities for our meetings
- Efficient and accommodating staff
- Excellent advance preparation by our host
Please pray for:
- Continued good health and stamina for our team
- Clear communication with translations
- Good rest in the evening
- Fellowship, discussion, and ministry progress with our partners from AWEMA
- The sessions will go as smoothly for the remainder of the workshop as they went today so that the women leaders and their ministries are strengthened in this challenging time in the history of the Arab world!
Thank you for your continued prayers on behalf of our team and the women! We are confident that they will be God’s streams of living water flowing out across the deserts of this region as they apply this training to their ministries and the women they serve.
Ila and Amgad