Summer months provide time for renewal and refreshment, a change of pace from the normal routine so that we can strengthen our hearts and enjoy our families. Our prayer is that you will use the gift of summer for all of this and include our monthly prayer updates as part of your family focus so the Lord's work can advance in some of the hardest parts of the world among some of the most courageous women leaders!
The following prayer points are focused on our ministry among these women leaders and God’s heart to equip them in His service as His special messengers for “the perfecting and the full equipping of the saints so that they would do the work of ministry...” (Ephesians 4:11-12).
Thank you for praying for us, and with us, until His Kingdom comes in power, in truth, and in love!
His and yours,
P.S. Please visit our Facebook page or blog for daily reminders to pray for Muslim peoples during the month of Ramadan (June 18-July 17), asking our Heavenly Father to draw them to the Truth of the Gospel and deliverance from the evil so prominent in their nations today. God is moving in unprecedented ways!
June & July 2015 Prayer Guide
Mondays: Ministry Partners
- Please continue to pray for the persecuted Church and the innocent people living in the Middle East and North Africa as they deal with extremists and terrorists who are seeking to devour the people, land, and resources. Pray that the Lord will hear the cries of the righteous and deliver them out of all their troubles. “The Lord hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles.” Psalm 34:17
- Pray for our ministry partners and their families to be in good health as they reverence the Lord and do good works in their communities, countries, and regions. “Don’t be impressed with your own wisdom. Instead, fear the Lord and turn away from evil. Then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones.” Proverbs 3:7-8
- Please join us for 30 days of prayer to pray for the Muslims all over the world who will be observing Ramadan June 18th through July 17th. Pray that the power of God will bring salvation to all who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as our ministry partners boldly proclaim the Gospel without fear or shame. “For I am not ashamed of the Gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.” Romans 1:16
- Pray that God will give Kim, Jessica, and Diane His wisdom as they handle the day-to-day operations of the ministry. “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.” James 1:5
- Pray that Diane will remain confident that God is with her to strengthen her and uphold her while she is in training over the next few months. "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
- Pray for a skilled IT resource for the ministry. “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19
Wednesdays: Trips and Trainings
- Please continue to pray that the Lord will guide us as we finalize the details of the upcoming MENA women’s conference in November and the trainings in Egypt (September), Spain (October), India and Nepal (November), and South Sudan (Fall/Winter). “For you are my rock and my fortress; and for your name’s sake you lead me and guide me.” Psalm 31:3
- Please pray for adequate resources to fulfill all training requests. "The young lions suffer want and hunger; but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing." Psalm 34:10
Thursdays: Volunteers and Supporters
- Please continue to pray for co-leaders to join our Head, Heart, and Hands capacities. "After this the Lord appointed seventy-two others and sent them on ahead of him, two by two, into every town and place where he himself was about to go. And he said to them, 'The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.'" Luke 10:1-2
- Pray that our Board and Servant Leaders will have discernment in making ministry decisions. “Teach me good judgement and knowledge for I believe in your commandments.” Psalm 119:66
Fridays: Events and Fundraising
- Our Annual Night of Prayer is scheduled for Thursday, June 18th at 7:00 pm at the Urban Youth Impact Education Center (2823 N Australian Ave in West Palm Beach). We hope that you will join us for this very special prayer meeting as we pray for our donors who faithfully support our ministry to women in the 10/40 Window. “And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.” Ephesians 6:18