In Psalm 65, King David proclaimed: “You faithfully answer our prayers with awesome deeds, O God our Savior. You are the hope of everyone on earth, even those who sail on distant seas.” No matter where we go in Africa, Asia, or the Middle East – and even nations in Europe where countless women from “the window” now reside – we have been reminded that God truly is the hope of everyone on earth! Those who know Him, love Him, and serve Him are full of hope despite the perilous places and times in which they live, and they are constantly witnessing awesome answers to their prayers!
And the same can be true for YOU! When your hope is fully anchored in the Lord, He is faithful to answer your prayers. The way He answers is usually unexpected (according to our limited understanding!) but He is faithful and true to respond – always. We are exceedingly grateful for your prayer support, and hope this mid-month prayer guide is a practical tool to help you cover every aspect of our ministry in prayer. In addition, praying the Word of God adds power to your prayers and brings joy to God when He hears His own Word spoken out loud by you!
May Jesus Christ be your daily hope, and may you experience answered prayer and His awesome deeds in your life like never before.
Yours because I’m His,
May & June 2015 Prayer Guide
Immediate Prayer Request
- Kim and Jackie will be leaving Spain on Saturday, May 16th and have about 20 hours of travel time before landing in the US. Pray that He who began a good work in them will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus! (Phil. 1:6)
Mondays: Ministry Partners
- Pray for our ministry partners in Nepal as they recover from the devastation of two recent earthquakes. Pray that the Father of mercies and God of all comfort will comfort them during this time of immense trial. (2 Cor. 1:3-4)
- Pray for protection and healing for all of our ministry partners in “the window.” (Psalm 107:19-21 and 121:7-8)
- Pray that God will meet all of the needs of our ministry partners including workers, finances, buildings, cars, and training materials so they are well equipped to continue in their ministries. (Philippians 4:19, Ezekiel 34:26)
- Pray for the persecuted Church and for those who are enduring the cruelest of treatment because of their faith in Christ. Pray that they will remain confident and faithfully persevere even in the face of death. (Rev. 2:10 and 13:10, Romans 15:4) Pray for their full protection during this hour of testing. (Rev. 3:10)
- Pray that God will give the Women in the Window staff His wisdom as they handle day-to-day operations and develop long-term plans for the remainder of this year and next. (James 1:5)
- Pray that the Lord will make all grace abound to Kim, Jessica, and Ariana so that they have all abundance for every good work they do for the women in the 10/40 Window. (2 Cor. 9:8, Isaiah 33:6)
Wednesdays: Trips and Trainings
- In May we completed a training in West Africa for women from Benin, Ghana, and Togo. Pray that the effects of this Bible-based gathering will result in perseverance, encouragement, and hope for the women to whom we ministered. (Romans 15:4) Pray that the women will go forward with godly wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. (Proverbs 9:9-10)
- Pray that the Lord will guide us as we finalize the details of the upcoming conference for women from the Middle East and North Africa (November), as well as trainings to be held in Egypt (September), Spain (October), India and Nepal (November), and Sudan (Fall/Winter). (1 Cor. 2:5)
Thursdays: Volunteers and Supporters
- Praise God for our newest Servant Leaders, Sandra Spiegelhalter (Prayer) and Amgad Wahba (Health)! Our Advocacy, Health, and Prayer capacities now have co-leaders.
- Pray that God will provide co-leaders for our Head, Heart, and Hands capacities. (Psalm 25:4-5)
- Pray that our Board and Servant Leaders will have discernment in making ministry decisions. (Psalm 119:66)
Fridays: Events and Fundraising
- Our Annual Night of Prayer is scheduled for Thursday, June 18th and we will be praying for all of our donors, supporters, and volunteers. Please call us with your personal and/or familial prayer requests at 561-249-5377. You can also email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are so grateful for your faithful support! Please let us pray for you! (3 John 1:2)