We arrived safely in Ghana last night after a journey of at least 25 hours, and were greeted with the words, “Welcome home!” Surely our sisters and brothers here know how to extend the Lord’s loving kindness to weary travelers!
From what we can see, perceive, and even what we’re discovering on this journey, God has great things in store! Thank you so much for your prayers, for we know that God hears and answers each one! Please pray for us as we travel to Ho, Ghana today in preparation for our Women in the Window training, which will include biblical and micro-enterprise skills training for women from this nation as well as Benin and Togo.
Specific prayer requests:
- Safety in travel for us and the women from other African countries and communities
- Continued good health
- All of the pieces of the training to come together as God designs
- Our families and loved ones at home
Praise God with us for:
- Safe travels
- The “welcome home!” greeting from our African ministry partners
- Opportunities to strengthen our partnership as we listen and learn with our ministry partners so that we can “equip the saints to do the work of the ministry…” (Ephesians 4:11-16)
Because He lives and reigns,
Kim, Jackie, and Genevieve