Lord; they will praise your holy name.
For you are great and perform wonderful deeds.
You alone are God.
Yes! He alone is God. We are heading to Africa to encourage and empower our Women in the Window ministry partner from West Africa with this very good news, and with life-changing truth and practical skills, too. We are so encouraged that the Lord continues to strengthen the relationship He has begun with our ministry partner serving in multiple West African nations. On May 5th a WiW team consisting of Jackie H, Ila S, and Mindy B will head overseas to help fulfill our WIW mission “to equip and empower women in the 10/40 Window and beyond to replace poverty and injustice with dignity and purpose in Christ.”
We have been invited to lead trainings on Health and Micro-enterprise as a follow-up to previous years. However, this will be the first training using the WIW curriculum which brings Scripture into each and every lesson along with a teaching on the love and value of our Lord for women. Our WIW Inductive Bible Study on the story of Dorcas in Acts chapter 9 will be led by an outstanding West African woman leader. We are expecting around 40 women leaders from three West African nations. Our prayer is that they would then feel confident to go back to their villages and communities and multiply this transformational health and business training and to share the love Christ has for each and every one of them, “The Lord gives the command; the women who proclaim the good news are a great host.” Psalm 68:11
Prayer is so essential in every aspect of our trip, please join us! Please pray for:
- God’s leading and wisdom as we finalize our new Women in the Window curriculum.
- Unity and flexibility with our team and our West African ministry partner.
- The Holy Spirit would continually fill each team member and woman during the training, breaking through any cultural and language barriers.
- Ministry partners will be strongly encouraged and refreshed after their time with us.
- Safety in travel, in health, and stamina for all participating and their families.
Travel and Training Itinerary:
- May 5-6 Team departs U.S. and travels to West Africa
- May 7 Team travel in Africa to join ministry partners for training.
- May 8-11 WiW Bible study, all-day trainings, & prep for student teaching in a village
- May 12 Village outreach and closing ceremonies.
- May 13-15 Team and ministry partner debrief and plan for future trainings.
- May 16 Team departs West Africa for our journey home