I am not sure which is more remarkable . . . that God helps us, or that God enables us to “help” Him? He is the God of all creation, the omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent God of the Universe! He is our Redeemer, our Savior, and the LORD of lords before whom we will all bow one day. Yet, He comes alongside us to help us. He also empowers us to help Him, and fulfill His purpose and good pleasure in this world. I stand in awe of this great God, and join with you to work together with Him!
Even as I write this letter, I am preparing to board a plane to an undisclosed location in the Mediterranean. From this vantage point, we will gather together with our sisters in Christ, women leaders from throughout the MENA (Middle East, North Africa) region to fulfill the ministry entrusted to us:
Equip and empower women leaders; replacing poverty and injustice with dignity and purpose in Christ
Approximately 40 MENA women leaders will join together this week and next to study, grow, train and be trained. We will pray, worship, and learn more fully how to serve our Lord Jesus Christ in these difficult days. If ever there was a time or a group of people, in all of history, where the words of 2 Corinthians 6 are fulfilled, the time is now, and we are the people God has ordained to live in such a time as this!
“And working together with Him, we also urge you not to receive the grace of God in vain – for He says, ‘At the acceptable time I listened to you, and on the day of salvation I helped you.’ Behold, now is the acceptable time, behold, now is the Day of Salvation!” 2 Corinthians 6:1-2
Would you like to know more about Women in the Window International? If you are in the greater West Palm Beach area, please join us for a riveting panel discussion and “night under the stars” during our Evening in the Courtyard event, Thursday evening, November 19th from 6 to 9 p.m. For more information, please visit the event page on our website. This free evening includes the sights, sounds, smells, and tastes of many nations as we offer sweet and savory international foods. Please join us!
Won’t you also join us with His weapons of prayer and petition? We need your prayers like never before. Here are a few of our requests, and we invite you to pray as the LORD leads:
- Open doors for ministry, as our team continues the training this week in Nepal. See our Facebook page for more updates and photos.
- New dimensions of ministry, as our partners learn how to develop small businesses and utilize women’s health as an outreach tool, to serve women in their own nations and communities.
- Excellent follow through by our ministry partners who have received WiW trainings. The women in West Africa have now completed more than 3 trainings in neighboring nations; training others, who will in turn, train others.
- The welcoming Heart of our Father, urging us to continue to work together with Him, including and especially the MENA conference in the Mediterranean region this week and next.
- Protection from spiritual warfare as we battle the strongholds present in our world today, which oppress women with brutal and evil practices in many nations and situations.
- Wisdom with the many open doors before us for new ministry partnerships, while maintaining and growing our existing partnerships, with effective follow through!
- Laborers and resources! Like every ministry, we have financial needs and ask that you pray for a rich outpouring of provision as the year draws to a close. Pray as well, for our team to grow so that we can fulfill God’s plan for Women in the Window and serve our ministry partners well!
In closing, I reiterate what a privilege we consider it to work, and labor, together with our great God, and with you! You are His gift to us and through your prayers and partnership, you enable us to continue, “Working together with Him!”
Gratefully Serving Him with you,